Charming Traditional House Plan with Main-level Master Bedroom
About This Plan
- The classic front elevation of this Traditional house plan adds to the charming curb appeal, complete with a front porch, bay windows, and gable accents.
- The spacious foyer includes a coat closet and welcomes you into the living room, where a fireplace warms the space.
- The adjacent dining room is open to the island kitchen. Discover a laundry room / pantry combo concealed behind a pocket door.
- Enjoy the convenience of a main-level master bedroom, which includes an oversized shower in the attached bath and a master closet that connects to the laundry room.
- Upstairs, a loft offers access to three family bedrooms; one includes a full bath, and two share the hall bath with two sinks.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,384 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,450 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 934 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 161 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 28' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 11"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 15 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss