Charming Triple Decker
About This Plan
- This charming three bedroom house plan gives you three floors of living including the topmost vaulted "loft" level giving you 531 square feet of living space to do with what you want.
- The front porch partially wraps and features three clustered columns at the corners and paired columns on the right. The back porch has a similar column arrangement and at 10' in depth gives you extra room for furniture.
- The floor plan is quite open, with the family room having views across the home in two directions.
- The dining room is serviced by a convenient butler's pantry and a powder room is nearby for guests.
- The bedrooms are on the second floor as is the laundry. The space labeled "idea center" is a nice spot to do homework or to get reading done.
- The roof is stick framed and has a 8:12 pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,824 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,165 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,128 sq. ft.
- 3rd Floor: 531 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 39' 6"
- Depth: 52' 2"
- Max ridge height: 34' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss