About This Plan
- Peaks and turrets create a one of a kind impression. Angled views are found in every direction.
- The master suite has a sitting room with see-thru fireplace, and the bath is a study in grand design ideas, with a 16-foot high ceiling in the marble walled shower, accessed though a coffered ceiling gallery. Two walk-in closets, one with its own washer/dryer, round out this luxurious master suite.
- Huge rooms abound in the family spaces, and a play room is the centerpiece of the secondary bedrooms.
- Outdoor living is enhanced with a summer kitchen, and see-thru fireplace on the lanai.
- Exit the four-car garage to a covered walkway that leads you to the heart of this luxury house plan.
- FLORIDA RESIDENTS: We can coordinate engineering for you. Contact us for pricing.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,158 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 6,158 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 2,282 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 136' 8"
- Depth: 152' 8"
- Max ridge height: 40' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 935 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12