Chic Northwest Structure with 2 Units
About This Plan
- This structure provides 2 units that mirror one another, with one unit protruding slightly, adding depth to the front elevation.
- A rain porch welcomes the resident and the foyer's coat closet adds convenience. Access to the 1-car garage sits next to the front entry.
- The kitchen, dining, and living rooms combine to form one shared space on the main level, making everyday living comfortable and easy.
- The second level offers three bedrooms, a 4-fixture bathroom, and laundry closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,586 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,046 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,540 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 494 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 2"
- Framing Type: Truss