Classic 4 Bed Mediterranean House Plan
About This Plan
- With its classic good looks and a lovely arched front door, this Mediterranean house plan has terrific appeal.
- The open floor plan gets a boost from some outstanding ceiling treatments that raise the home to a custom level.
- There's a peninsula wet bar placed to serve both the formal dining room and the gathering room.
- The owner's suite offers a luxurious master bathroom with a fabulous shower that backs up to the soaking tub.
- Divided into his and her compartments, the master walk-in closet is huge.
- Three other family bedrooms are all located on the opposite side of the home.
- And to cap it all off, a large covered outdoor living area comes with an outdoor grilling station.
- FLORIDA RESIDENTS: We can coordinate engineering for you. Contact us for pricing.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,117 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,117 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 597 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 64' 8"
- Depth: 84' 8"
- Max ridge height: 30' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 551 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 0' 10"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss