Classic Acadian House Plan with Outdoor Grilling Porch and Optional Bonus Room
About This Plan
- Four columns support the covered entry porch on this 4-bed French Country house plan with a bonus room option over the garage. A brick exterior and hip roof design add to the visual appeal.
- The foyer has a 12' ceiling and leads you to the massive family room with fireplace and access to the rear porch with outdoor kitchen and fireplace as well.
- The sturdy kitchen island has a double sink and dishwasher on the working side and seating for friends on the other. A walk-in pantry gives you great storage and access from the garage is steps away making unloading groceries a breeze.
- The master suite has a large walk-in closet with convenient access to the laundry room. The bath has twin vanities, a spa tub and a walk-in shower with built-in bench.
- Two separate garages create a courtyard effect on the side of the home.
- NOTE: Please allow a 5 to 10 day delay for 2x6 option to be completed.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,992 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,633 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 198 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 359 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 98' 1"
- Depth: 63' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 914 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"