Classic Bungalow House Plan
4 - 5
About This Plan
- All the bedrooms are located on the second floor of this classic bungalow house plan. There's even a loft upstairs, a great place for the kids to spend time outside of their bedrooms.
- Enjoy the fresh air on the porches both front and back.
- Inside, the kitchen is open to both the dining room and living rooms and the back wall slides open to extend your entertainment space to the 12'8"-deep back porch.
- There are two private spaces in front, one of which can be used as an extra bedroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,668 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,288 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,380 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 356 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 168 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 28' 0"
- Depth: 66' 3"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick