Classic Country Style House Plan
About This Plan
- A 10' deep country porch sits pretty across the front of this Southern home plan.
- An impressive foyer rises to the upper floor and is open to the formal dining room on the left.
- Head straight back to the warmth of the fireplace in the great room that is also two-story.
- A delightful feature in this home is the "Her Study" off the kitchen for menu planning, work from home or just a peaceful getaway.
- The master suite is located on the first floor with an enormous walk-in closet and access to the rear screened porch.
- Pocket doors open the master library to the hall.
- On the second floor, a study loft has built-in computer stations for doing homework and three large bedrooms.
- The rec room over the garage can be entered from a back staircase near the kitchen or through the second floor study loft.
- Related Plans: Build in reverse with house plan 32605WP. And downsize with house plan 32580WP.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,227 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,891 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,336 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 380 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 90' 8"
- Depth: 56' 4"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 552 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick