Classic European Home Plan
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Here’s the ideal house plan for a lake cove lot — or any lot, for that matter.
- This classic design boasts an open floor plan, highlighted by a vaulted family room overlooking an open terrace.
- The downstairs master suite features his and her’s walk-in closets.
- A gourmet kitchen with walk-in pantry, a large breakfast area and formal dining space make mealtime a breeze.
- There’s also a guest suite or mother-in-law suite downstairs.
- Upstairs includes a bonus room and lounge.
- The garage features 3-car dimensions, great for parking, adding a workspace or both.
- If that’s not enough space, an optional basement is also available.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,065 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,360 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,745 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 69' 0"
- Depth: 95' 3"
- Max ridge height: 30' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 682 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick