Classic Farmhouse Plan with First-Floor Master and Loft
About This Plan
- Classic farmhouse charm defines this 4-bedroom house plan with brick accents and a modern metal roof atop a lengthy front porch. The front of the house is where you'll find the sleeping rooms, while the back of the home provides the shared living space in one open layout.
- A spacious foyer leads to a hallway with two bedrooms that share a 4-fixture bathroom. Across the hall, discover the master bedroom which features a master bathroom with dual vanities, separate tub and shower, and a walk-in closet.
- A vaulted ceiling with exposed beams offers a feeling of grandeur in the family and dining room, while the kitchen provides plenty of workspace and storage.
- French doors lead to a back, covered porch with an open, gable roof to extend the living space outdoors.
- The second level boasts two bonus rooms and a fourth bedroom with a large closet and full bathroom.
- Related Plans: Get a brick exterior with house plan 68584VR and an alternate layout with house plan 68652VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,230 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,140 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,090 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 598 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 3"
- Depth: 68' 5"
- Max ridge height: 30' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 605 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick