Expandable Classic Farmhouse with Private Home Office
2 - 4
About This Plan
- A classic clapboard exterior with a brick trim, a four column front porch and a broad gable above welcome you to this classic farmhouse plan.
- French doors off the foyer open to a olarge home office. Step in further and you pass a en suite bedroom.
- Ahead, a vaulted ceiling with exposed beams offers a feeling of grandeur in the combined family and dining room, while the kitchen provides plenty of workspace and storage.
- French doors lead to a vaulted porch in back with an open, gable roof to extend the living space outdoors.
- The optional second level boasts offers a full bath, bonus space and potentially up to two bedrooms.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate layout with house plans 68583VR and 68584VR (with a brick exterior).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,400 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,376 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 24 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 398 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 9"
- Depth: 75' 9"
- Max ridge height: 31' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 711 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick