Classic Farmhouse Plan with Split Bedrooms
About This Plan
- Classic farmhouse features allow you to enjoy country living in this 3-bedroom home plan, complete with a spacious front and rear porch.
- Step inside and discover a light-filled great room, topped by a vaulted ceiling, and open to the kitchen and dining area. Friends and family will naturally linger at the large kitchen island when entertaining, or retreat to the back porch for some outdoor living.
- The master bedroom occupies the left side of the home, set apart from the secondary bedrooms for the utmost privacy, and includes a freestanding tub in the 5-fixture bath, dual closets, and access to the mudroom, which serves as a shortcut to the laundry facilities.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are identical in size on the opposite side of the home, and share a Jack-and-Jill bath. Another forward-facing room is ideal for a home office, or playroom.
- Storage space in the double garage helps to reduce clutter, and built-in lockers just inside allow you to keep outdoor gear organized.
Main Floor - Basement Stairs Location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,520 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,520 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 528 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 336 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 108' 7"
- Depth: 55' 1"
- Max ridge height: 25' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 755 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick