Classic Four Square House Plan
About This Plan
- Wrap-around porches grace the front and back of this classic four square house plan.
- A bright and airy study lies off the foyer with the main living area further back.
- While open to the huge family room, the formal dining room is set far enough away to keep any kitchen noise at bay.
- Views swing around to the breakfast nook and spacious kitchen where you have plenty of counter space.
- A quiet guest bedroom sits at the very back of the house.
- Three big bedrooms occupy the second floor along with a generously-sized game room.
- The master suite sports a giant walk-in closet with a built-in island.
- A two-way fireplace warms both the master bedroom and the bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,245 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,625 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,620 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 35' 0"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 578 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"