Classic Porch and Bay Windows
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This house plan boasts two large bay windows in the living room and master bedroom. A charming wrap-around porch can be accessed from the front door or the dining room.
- The warmth of a two-sided fireplace can be enjoyed from both the living room and the dining room, which is open to the kitchen with its diagonally placed island and sitting area. The island houses both a cooktop and an eating bar.
- Completing the first floor is a powder room-laundry room combination.
- A U-shaped staircase leads upstairs, where the master bedroom includes a walk-in closet and twin sinks. In the master bath, you find a corner shower and garden tub. The second full bath can be entered directly from both of the family bedrooms, one of which includes its own walk-in closet.
- The bonus room has a sloped ceiling. All main floor ceilings are nine feet.
- Related Plans: Building in reverse? See house plan 2101DR.
- For an alternate elevation, see house plan 21173DR (two-car side-entry garage) and 2166DR (two-car front-entry garage).