Classic Ranch With Alternate Versions
About This Plan
- This classic ranch home plan is designed with a minimum of hall space, making the most of its modest square footage. The front porch opens directly to the living room. A coat closet helps reduce clutter.
- Through a wide opening, the living room flows into the dining room and the kitchen-breakfast room with its eating island. The island also serves as a visual separation between the kitchen and the dining room, which accesses the backyard.
- In the sleeping wing, two front-facing bedrooms and one rear-facing bedroom share a five-fixture bath and a linen closet.
- A full basement leaves plenty of room for laundry and whatever else you choose.
- Related Plans: For a slightly smaller version in reverse layout, see house plans 2129DR and 21284DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,350 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,350 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 450 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss