Classic Southern Living
About This Plan
- Enjoy southern country living with your deep covered porches front (10' deep) and rear (12' deep" in this house plan that is available in multiple versions.
- The foyer gives you views straight through the 2-story family room beyond. It features a fireplace, built-ins, access to the rear porch and views to the breakfast room.
- The kitchen easily serves guests in the dining room and unloading groceries is a breeze with the help of your breezeway.
- The master suite is on the main floor and has a luxurious bath with a walk-in wardrobe.
- The upstairs gives you two bedrooms and room for expansion.
- Related Plans: Get a larger upper floor with house plan 36317TX (3,660 sq. ft.).
- Build in reverse with these 3-car versions - house plans 36316TX (3,192 sq. ft.) and 36318TX (4,902 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,045 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,301 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 744 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 489 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 107' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 841 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"