About This Plan
- Enjoy southern country living with your 10' deep front and rear covered porches in this house plan that is available in multiple versions.
- The foyer has an 11' raised ceiling and gives you views straight through the family room beyond. It features a fireplace, bar and seating at the kitchen counter. Two sets of double doors gain access to the rear porch.
- The kitchen has a great deal of storage an access to the patio and screened lounge.
- The master suite is on the main floor and has a luxurious bath with a walk-in wardrobe and patio access. Two bedrooms share a bath across the home.
- Upstairs, gain an extra bedroom and a game and media area.
- And don't miss the cellar storage - a great place for your wine collection.
- Related Plans: Finish the upstairs later with house plan 36316TX (4,902 sq. ft.).
- Build in reverse with these 2-car versions - house plans 36315TX (3,045 sq. ft.) and 36317TX (3,660 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,902 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,192 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,710 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 140' 0"
- Depth: 71' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1050 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"