Classic Split Bedroom Design
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This classic split bedroom home plan invites guests in with vaulted ceilings in the front porch and foyer.
- The formal dining room is open with a twelve-foot ceiling and a conveniently located butler's pantry. In the great room the fireplace warms guests while they enjoy the media center.
- The kitchen provides for all with an island and snack bar that opens to the breakfast room.Afternoon barbecues on the rear grilling porch are a neighborhood favorite.
- Relax in the private master suite and bath with a corner whirlpool bath, split vanities, separate shower and walk-in closet.
- Upstairs the kids can enjoy the bonus room and the computer center is nearby for homework projects.
- The basement version of this house plan measures 68'4" deep. The stairs are located adjacent to the stairs going up along the space created behind the washer/dryer room.
- Related Plans: Looking for single-story living? See house plan 59573ND.
- See these other related home plans: 59630ND, 5967ND and 59345ND (3-car garage).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,542 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,542 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 473 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 191 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 6"
- Depth: 64' 2"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 476 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick