Charming Exterior and Street Appeal
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A charming exterior gives this home plan excellent street appeal. Round columns on the front porch welcome your guests into a beautiful foyer, and the spacious great room with built-ins is sure to be the envy of all who see it.
- With your step-saving kitchen, adjoining breakfast room, and nearby grilling porch, lack of space will never be an issue when it comes to entertaining or family gatherings.
- Two additional bedrooms and a guest room lend plenty of sleeping accommodations, while the master suite is privately tucked away on the opposite side of this wonderful design.
- Related Plans: Gain 473 sq. ft. with a second floor loft and bonus room with house plan 59174ND. And see these other related home plans: 70539MK, 59630ND, 5967ND and 59345ND (3-car garage).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,486 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,486 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 191 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 6"
- Depth: 64' 2"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 476 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick