Classic With a Contemporary Twist
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This classic with a contemporary twist gives you great one-level living and a mix of styles on the outside with a fresh look.
- The entry gives you views that extend all the way through to the back of the home and is a great feature of the home. A door gives you access directly to the garage and a built-in recycling center are two thoughtful touches.
- The master bedroom enjoys great privacy in a home of this size. Dual vanities and a walk-in closet are features you'll enjoy.
- The great room is open to the dining room and kitchen. A fireplace accents the right wall and a built-in media niche is the perfect spot for your flat panel TV.
- An office (or optional Bed 3) helps provide a dose of flexibility to the home. And a rear covered patio a nice escape for fresh air.
- Bed 2 has use of the bath in the hall, and easy access to the stacked washer/dryer.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,608 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,608 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 18' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 448 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss