Classically Beautiful Home Plan
About This Plan
- Stacked porches and a classic exterior enrich this Traditional home plan.
- The formal living and dining rooms flow together which is perfect for entertaining.
- Windows on three sides brighten the vaulted breakfast nook making it a cheerful place to eat.
- A built-in entertainment center and fireplace are the focal points of the big family room.
- The second floor master suite is especially large and comfortable with two walk-in closets and a sitting area.
- Future rec space lies over the garage and has two charming dormer windows.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,378 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,291 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,087 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 366 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 65' 4"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 37' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 513 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick