About This Plan
- This plan looks as if it belongs right in the middle of the French countryside. With its classic European lines and steep pitched roof, the charm of Europe will greet you every day.
- The large entry foyer opens to a formal living room with vaulted ceiling on one side and the formal dining room on the other.
- Built-ins and an entertainment center await you in the family room with large fireplace and triple windows. Lots of windows let light into the breakfast nook and kitchen as well.
- Off to the side lies the study and master bedroom suite with two huge walk-in closets.
- Upstairs, three bedrooms with sloped ceilings each have their own walk-in closets. A large bonus room and attic storage complete this beautiful European-style house plan.
- Related Plans: For an alternate exterior, see house plan 48058FM.
- Need a side-entry garage? See house plan 48001FM and 48026FM (same exterior) and 48088FM (alternate exterior).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,168 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,237 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 931 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 342 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 148 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 55' 6"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 708 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick