Majestic European House Plan
About This Plan
- This majestic European style house plan makes a bold yet refined statement in any neighborhood. The beautiful stonework and various roof peaks create a one-of-a-kind masterpiece.
- There are three fireplaces - one in the study with french door entry and built-in bookcases, one in the massive great room with built-ins and one in the master suite - that add flavor to this house plan both inside and out.
- The great room has a wall of windows looking out over the covered patio. It is also open to the kitchen and breakfast nook. The nook opens to the patio for outdoor dining. For formal meals, you have your own formal dining room.
- The grand master suite has its own private lanai - a wonderful feature that expands the living area while creating a private hideaway. Built-in bookshelves and entertainment center help de-clutter the room. The master bath is a dream with a massive walk-in closet with built-in dressers, a spa tub and walk-in shower.
- Upstairs, three bedrooms with sloped ceilings each have their own walk-in closets. A large bonus room completes this beautiful European-style house plan.
- Related Plans: For slightly alternate versions, see these house plans: 48026FM and 48088FM.
- Need a rear-entry garage? You have two exteriors to choose from with house plan 48058FM and house plan 48007FM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,212 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,246 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 966 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 250 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 68' 10"
- Depth: 60' 1"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 616 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick