Majestic European Home Plan
About This Plan
- This majestic European style house plan makes a bold yet refined statement in any neighborhood. The beautiful stonework and various roof peaks create an original masterpiece.
- There are four fireplaces - one in the study with french door entry and built-in bookcases, one in the massive great room with built-ins, one in the master suite and one in the outdoor living area.
- The great room has a wall of windows overlooking the outdoor living area with a built-in grill. It is also open to the kitchen and breakfast nook. The nook opens to the outdoor living area. For holiday meals, you have the formal dining room that lies off the two story foyer.
- The grand master suite has its own private covered patio - a wonderful feature that expands the living area while creating a private hideaway. Built-in bookshelves help de-clutter the room. The master bath is a dream with a massive walk-in closet with built-in dressers, a spa tub and walk-in shower.
- Upstairs, three bedrooms with sloped ceilings each have their own walk-in closets. A large bonus room completes this beautiful European-style home plan.
- Related Plans: Get a slightly alternate version with house plans 48001FM and 48088FM. Get a rear-entry garage with house plans 48058FM and house plan 48007FM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,115 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,247 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 868 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 446 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 244 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 68' 10"
- Depth: 66' 5"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 640 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick