About This Plan
- This coastal home plan gives a stately first impression with its elegant dual staircases.
- Originally designed for the intercoastal of Naples, Florida this floor plan has lots of storage on the lower lever that could easily be converted into additional living space.
- There is even an elevator for your convenience.
- The main living level boasts an elegant feel with triple coffer ceilings in the foyer and living room.
- Each bedroom has its own bath, offering ultimate privacy for all. There is a half bath just of the entry for day visitors.
- As with most coastal home plans this floor plan is centered on the view outside with the family room, dinette, kitchen, living room and master all having a front row seat. There is an ample size lanai on the main level with outdoor kitchen for those nice evenings outside.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,351 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,351 sq. ft.
- Entry: 82 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 1,171 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6 and Block
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 69' 0"
- Max ridge height: 39' 2"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 1078 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss