Coastal Mediterranean-style House Plan with Golf Cart Garage and Large Lanai
About This Plan
- Large gathering spaces make entertaining a breeze in this coastal Mediterranean-style home plan. The rear walls nearly fully retract for a true indoor outdoor living experience.
- The formal living room features a grand fireplace and a nearby wet bar, while the gourmet kitchen is overly spacious and features a prep island with a bar sink, a walk-in pantry, and six-burner range.
- The left side of the design is occupied by the deluxe master suite and neighboring study, both with elegant ceilings and ornate finishes.
- Three bedroom suites complete the layout, while a pool bath attached to the rear of the home helps when hosting fun in the sun for friends and family.
- A golf cart garage is an added plus. Enter the home from the garage and find a coat closet across from the laundry room, and a nearby powder bath.
- Related Plan: Get a front-facing garage with house plan 65714BS.
- BUILDING RESTRICTION: This plan my not be built in Lee and Collier Counties, Florida as well as Sarasota, Florida.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,424 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,424 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 947 sq. ft.
- Entry: 83 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 79' 8"
- Depth: 116' 4"
- Max ridge height: 26' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 767 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss