Colonial House Plan with Sunken Bonus Room
About This Plan
- A big sunken bonus room lies over the garage of this handsome Traditional house plan.
- Two dormer windows and a vaulted ceiling make this a fun place to be in.
- The big foyer seems even larger with its two-story ceiling.
- To the right, a large dining room has plenty of room for a big table and chairs, with two double windows that face front.
- In back, columns are used to define the living spaces without blocking the views with walls.
- Three sets of double doors open to the covered porch and large patio area.
- Entertaining is easy with the walk-in pantry, butlers pantry and wet bar that lies between the kitchen and dining room.
- All four bedrooms are up on the second floor with the master suite having a huge private deck off the spa-like bathroom.
- The laundry room has been placed on this level too, right where all the sheets and towels are.
- The walk-in linen closet gives you lots of extra room.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,025 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,849 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,176 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 0"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 682 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss