Colonial House Plan with Sunken Bonus Room
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A big sunken bonus room lies over the garage of this handsome Traditional house plan.
- Two dormer windows and a vaulted ceiling make this a fun place to be in.
- The big foyer seems even larger with its two-story ceiling.
- To the right, a large dining room has plenty of room for a big table and chairs, with two double windows that face front.
- In back, columns are used to define the living spaces without blocking the views with walls.
- Three sets of double doors open to the covered porch and large patio area.
- Entertaining is easy with the walk-in pantry, butlers pantry and wet bar that lies between the kitchen and dining room.
- All four bedrooms are up on the second floor with the master suite having a huge private deck off the spa-like bathroom.
- The laundry room has been placed on this level too, right where all the sheets and towels are.
- The walk-in linen closet gives you lots of extra room.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.