Comfortable 3-Bed House Plan with Optional Loft and Bonus Room
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This comfortable, 3-bedroom house plan showcases a welcoming front porch and a forward-facing double garage. Board and batten siding rests beneath gable roofs; a nice contrast to the traditional horizontal siding.
- A spacious foyer offers views throughout the heart of the home, and french doors to the left lead to a home office. A vaulted ceiling in the family room lends a spacious feeling and a cozy fireplace with built-in cabinets lies beneath.
- The large, multi-purpose island links the common living spaces, and a patio off the breakfast nook encourages you to take in the fresh air.
- For the utmost privacy, the main-level master bedroom is tucked away on the left side of the home. The master bathroom highlights a large walk-in closet, separate tub and shower, and a toilet room.
- Two additional bedrooms sit behind the 2-stall garage and share a full bathroom.
- An optional second level boasts a loft with a closet, increasing storage space, and a large bonus room with a full bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,080 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,080 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 689 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 54' 4"
- Depth: 58' 6"
- Max ridge height: 23' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick