Comfortable Porches Front and Back
About This Plan
- You'll find comfortable porches on the front and back of this attractive country house plan. And it comes in multiple versions to suit all tastes.
- A coat closet and seating area greet you as you enter off the porch.
- The living and dining room are open. Integrated window bench seating in the dining is a fun feature.
- You'll find lots of counterspace in the kitchen which has an island and access to the rear porch.
- You'll find a large closet in the master bedroom. A second bedroom, bathroom with bath and corner shower and laundry complete the design.
- Related Plans: Get a 2-car garage with house plans 21805DR.
- Get an alternate exterior with house plan 21437DR.
- Get a finished lower level with house plan 21981DR (2,754 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,337 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,337 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 388 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss