Comfortable Porches Front and Back
About This Plan
- You'll find comfortable porches on the front and back of this attractive country house plan. And it comes in multiple versions to suit all tastes.
- A coat closet and seating area greet you as you enter off the porch.
- The living and dining room features an attractive boxed ceiling. An integrated entertaiment center in the living room is a nice touch.
- You'll find lots of counters in the kitchen. You can fit three seats at the counter for informal meals.
- A walk-in closet distinguishes the master bedroom. A second bedroom, bathroom with bath and corner shower, laundry and hall closet complete the design.
- Related Plans: Get a one-car garage with house plans 21437DR and 21614DR.
- Get a finished lower level with house plan 21981DR (2,754 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,350 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,350 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 480 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"