Comforting Home Plan
About This Plan
- Begin each day in comfort in this beautiful home plan. A spacious breakfast area, with the warmth of a sun room, allows early morning sunshine to peek through wonderful windows.
- French doors lead onto a spacious rear covered porch, perfect for entertaining or relaxing, which features a private entry to the master suite.
- French doors from the porch bring you back into the center of the home -- the great room. Here, spend hours of quality time with your family playing games or reading a good book before retreating to your private master suite.
- The private master suite has a 10 foot boxed ceiling, rear views, and french doors to the rear porch. The master bath has his and hers walk-in closets, whirlpool tub and corner shower.
- Bedroom 3 comes with an optional vaulted ceiling.
- Related Plans: For an alternate design see house plan 5952ND. Need more space? See 5910ND and 59266ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,395 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,395 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 289 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 45' 0"
- Depth: 64' 2"
- Max ridge height: 23' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 517 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick