About This Plan
- This country home plan effectively separates the master suite from the family bedrooms. A tray ceiling tops the master bedroom, while a skylight brightens the master bath. Here, the thoughtful extras include twin walk-in closets and twin vanities separated by make-up space.
- The spacious great room features a 9' boxed ceiling, a fireplace and backyard access. Off the foyer, the bayed dining room is open to the kitchen. Nearby are a pantry closet and a mudroom-laundry room.
- In the family wing, a vaulted ceiling expands the front-facing bedroom.
- Note the storage room off the two-car garage.
- Ceilings: 8' standard.
- Related Plans: Need less space? See house plans 5952ND and 59221ND.
- Get more room with house plan 59266ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,538 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,538 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 142 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1016 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick