Compact 3-Bed One-Story Home Plan with Decorative Gable
About This Plan
- We took house plan 25016DH, with its front and rear porches and the decorative gable in front - and removed the garage, giving you more 3 beds with more living space.
- A 10' deep spans the entire front of the home and a smaller one - 7'6" deep - is on the back. Combined, you get over 500 square feet of porch space to enjoy.
- Inside, the main living area forms one large space with a raised snack bar providing separation of the kitchen/dining area from the great room.
- The large, comfortable main bedroom enjoys the privacy that comes with a split bedroom layout.
- Two bedrooms on the opposite side of the house share a hall bath.
- Related Plans: Get a 4-bed version with house plan 25027DH and get a version with a 2-car garage with house plan 25016DH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,094 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,094 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 250 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 560 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Stem Wall
- Optional Foundations: Monolithic Slab, Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss