3-Bed One-Story House Plan with Decorative Gable
About This Plan
- We took house plan 2515DH and added a gable with windows - decorative in nature - centered over the front door to create this 3-bed house plan with two covered porches.
- Inside, the main living area forms one large space with a raised snack bar providing separation of the kitchen/dining area from the great room.
- The large, comfortable master suite enjoys the privacy that comes with a split bedroom layout.
- Two bedrooms on the opposite side of the house share a hall bath.
- Related Plans: Remove the gable with house plan 2515DH and swap the master suite with the garage with house plan 25025DH. Eliminate the garage with house plan 25026DH.
Basement Stair Location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,611 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,611 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 224 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 560 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Stem Wall
- Optional Foundations: Monolithic Slab, Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 485 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss