3-Bed One-Story House Plan with Decorative Gable
About This Plan
- We took house plan 2515DH and added a gable with windows - decorative in nature - centered over the front door to create this 3-bed house plan with two covered porches.
- Inside, the main living area forms one large space with a raised snack bar providing separation of the kitchen/dining area from the great room.
- The large, comfortable master suite enjoys the privacy that comes with a split bedroom layout.
- Two bedrooms on the opposite side of the house share a hall bath.
- Related Plans: Remove the gable with house plan 2515DH and swap the master suite with the garage with house plan 25025DH. Eliminate the garage with house plan 25026DH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,611 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,611 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 224 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 560 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Basement, Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 485 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss