Compact 4-Bed One-Story House Plan with Decorative Gable and a Home Office
About This Plan
- This one-story house, 4-bed house plan has a simple rectangular footprint with a front porch spanning the entire front of the home and an attractive gable with windows - decorative in nature - giving it great curb appeal.
- Inside, the great room is open to the kitchen and dining area with nothing to obstruct your view front to back.
- The kitchen has a large island with seating for up to 6.
- A home office is gives you a dedicated space to get work done without distractions and can alternately be used as a walk-in pantry play room or exercise room.
- The master suite is located at the back of the house for privacy and has a walk-in closet and five-fixture bath with a custom 4'8" by 7' shower and extra cabinet storage. A second bedroom is located in the front of the home and two more are located across the home.
- Related Plans: Get 3 bedroom versions with house plans 25026DH, 25025DH and 2515DH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,352 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,352 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 560 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Stem Wall
- Optional Foundations: Monolithic Slab, Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 7"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss