Compact and Economical
About This Plan
- With its simple gable roof and L-shaped foundation, this compact Ranch house plan is economical to build.
- Step right into the big living room that leads back to a country kitchen that combines the cooking and eating spaces.
- There's a surprising aount of counter space with the added plus of the island.
- Both bedrooms share a large hall bathroom with a big corner soaking tub.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,026 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,026 sq. ft.
- Entry: 71 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 2"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss