Compact Craftsman Cottage with Multigenerational Living
About This Plan
- What looks like a traditional one-story Craftsman cottage on the outside lives like one on the inside - with an asterisk: behind the garage, there are guest quarters complete with a living room, kitchen, bedroom and bath, making this house plan the perfect solution for your multigenerational living needs.
- In the main home, the kitchen and dining area are open to a vaulted great room with fireplace. Sliding doors in the dining area lead to a covered side porch, perfect for al fresco dining. The kitchen features a center island and a walk-in pantry steps away.
- Three bedrooms are found on the left side of the plan. The master suite is located in back and the master bath is wonderfully appointed with a shower, dual sinks and large walk-in closet.
- The 2-car garage features an additional bay for a workshop or extra storage.
- Related Plan: Eliminate the in-law suite with plan 6934AM
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,114 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,114 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 589 sq. ft.
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 527 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss