Compact Modern House Plan
About This Plan
- Great big glass windows fill the living room with light in this compact Modern house plan.
- The sunken foyer leads up one step to the combination living, kitchen and dining room where you can see from one end of the house to the other.
- All three bedrooms share a large hall bathroom that has both a shower and a tub.
- An optional one car carport shelters your car.
- It's good looks and compact size suit this home for a vacation getaway house.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,180 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,180 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 50 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 52 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,180 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 16' 9"
- Type: Carport
- Area: 264 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 0 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss