Compact Northwest Home Plan
About This Plan
- A sunken foyer with air lock doors keeps the cold air out of the main home in the winter.
- Climb two steps up to reach the main living area where the open layout makes the space seem huge.
- An optional two way fireplace warms the living room and the master suite.
- The hall bathroom is extra large and has two sinks plus both a tub and a shower.
- This home can be built with either a single or double garage.
- Related Plan: Get more room with house plan 90252PD (1,470 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,315 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,315 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 47' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 266 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss