Compact Northwest Home Plan
About This Plan
- A sunken foyer makes a grand entrance to this Northwest home plan.
- Climb one step up to reach the main living area where the open layout makes the space seem huge. Marvelous tray ceilings add wonderful detail.
- The master bathroom has two sinks plus both a tub and a shower. The second bedroom has its own bathroom.
- You'll have lots of room to move around in the spacious kitchen with its large walk-in pantry.
- This home can be built with either a single or double garage.
- Related Plan: Get a slightly smaller home with house plan 90251PD (1,315 sq.ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,470 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,470 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 41' 0"
- Depth: 51' 6"
- Max ridge height: 24' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 483 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss