Compact Northwest House Plan
About This Plan
- With a width of just 28', this Northwest house plan is designed to fit on your narrow lot with great style.
- The combination of brick and siding, transom windows and sleek lines give the home a modernistic look.
- Beautiful sight lines are created by the open layout so the views flow from living room to kitchen to the informal eating nook.
- Pocket doors close off the large laundry room to keep the noise out.
- Gain energy savings from the air lock entry foyer that keeps cold air out of the main living area in the winter.
- Three big bedrooms are up on the second floor where a five piece washroom serves all three bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,730 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 865 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 865 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 861 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 28' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 10"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available