Compact Northwest House Plan
About This Plan
- Rustic shakes and siding are accented with stonework in this two-story Northwest house plan.
- The square foundation shape makes the home economical to build.
- An open layout means you can move from room to room easily and there are sliding glass doors to the backyard.
- You'll enjoy a window by the kitchen sink and lots of counter space.
- All three bedrooms are upstairs and they share a large hall bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,264 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 624 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 640 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 24' 0"
- Depth: 26' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss