Compact Northwest House Plan
About This Plan
- Less than 23' wide, this Northwest house plan gives you a compact footprint.
- The open floor plan inside maximizes the use of space.
- Sliding glass doors in the dining area lead out to the back yard.
- The front foyer is four steps below the main living area.
- All three bedrooms are up on the second floor sharing one large bathroom.
- The master suite faces front and offers a walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,369 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 687 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 682 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 22' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Photo Gallery