Compact Prairie Style House Plan
About This Plan
- This narrow lot Prairie style house plan offers three bedrooms and an open floor plan, all just 32' wide.
- The sunken foyer is just two steps down from the main living area that runs side to side with clear views between rooms.
- The kitchen gets a walk-in pantry and an island, with sliding glass doors out to a rear balcony.
- A walk-in closet comes with the second floor master suite and there's a laundry room tucked away down the hall.
- All three bedrooms share the large hall bathroom that has two sinks.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,522 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 685 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 837 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 685 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 35' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 255 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Truss