Compact Ranch Plan with Vaulted Front Porch
About This Plan
- This compact Ranch plan presents a budget-friendly footprint with vaulted ceilings to make the space feel larger than its 912 square feet.
- The open-gable front porch makes a statement upon arriving and provides a shaded outdoor space for you and your guests.
- An overhead door in the great room offers a unique way to access the front porch and helps bring the outdoors in.
- Three seats provide a casual space to dine at the kitchen island and a nearby pantry closet boosts storage space for dried foods and appliances.
- The bedroom includes a full bath, while a powder bath off the living space is available for guests.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 912 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 912 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 396 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 37' 4"
- Max ridge height: 16' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss