Compact Tiny Cottage
About This Plan
- Only 16' wide, this compact Tiny Cottage fits well on a narrow lot.
- Designed for those who don't want a lot of space, the home still feels large thanks to the vaulted ceiling in the main living area.
- There's no wasted space, and no formal dining room.
- The efficient kitchen lies all along one wall and there's room for a stack washer/dryer too.
- In the bedroom, a walk-in closet adds to your storage space.
- Double French doors in the bedroom lead to the back yard.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 395 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 395 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 16' 0"
- Depth: 24' 8"
- Max ridge height: 14' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick