Tiny House Plan with Front Porch
About This Plan
- Just 18' wide, this tiny house plans has a welcoming front porch and fits on your small lot.
- Designed for those who don't want a lot of space, the home still feels large thanks to the vaulted ceiling in the living room.
- There's no wasted space, and no formal dining room.
- The bedroom has a walk-in closet with a stacked washer/dryer and a full bath.
- Related Plans: Get more room with house plan 52282WM (550 sq. ft.) and a smaller home with house plan 52283WM (395 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 412 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 412 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 18' 0"
- Depth: 29' 0"
- Max ridge height: 15' 2"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss