Tiny Cottage House Plan
About This Plan
- Live all on one floor in this adorable Tiny Cottage house plan that comes in at under 22' wide.
- The well-designed floor plan offers perks such as an open layout, vaulted ceilings in the master bedroom and living room.
- The corner sink in the kitchen benefits from two windows so you can see what's going on outside and check the weather.
- Trendy sliding barn doors close off the stack washer/dryer and the back porch door.
- Homeowners don't have to sacrifice anything in the master suite that comes with a walk-in closet, two bathroom sinks and the high vaulted ceiling.
- Related Plans: Get smaller homes with house plans 52291WM (412 sq. ft.) and 52283WM (395 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 550 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 550 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 21' 8"
- Depth: 35' 0"
- Max ridge height: 16' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick