Compact Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- This compact Traditional house plan fits well on a narrow lot.
- It's a short flight of stairs to reach the front door that is sheltered by a covered porch.
- The foyer is air lock with a second door to keep the cold air out in the winter.
- Get a large comfortable living room that can be closed off to keep the noise down.
- The cooking and eating areas are combined into one large space that feels huge.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,244 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,244 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 36' 4"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss