Compact Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- A bay window bump out topped with metal roofing adds charm to this compact Traditional house plan.
- The half wall off the foyer lets you peek into the large living room as soon as you enter the home.
- There's lots of glass in the country kitchen that combines the cooking and eating areas,
- All three bedrooms are up on the second floor and the master suite gets a walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,638 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 794 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 844 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 794 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 8"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss